Beverage quality control lab at the line
Anton Paar brings a fully automated quality control lab for final packaged beverages to your production line, measuring all
key parameters of beer, soft drink, and wine. React immediately in case of deviations, as Alab\
™ 5000 performs reference
Your production line –
Our automation solution
Whether you plan to set up a new production line or want to
integrate automated beverage quality control into your existing
production process, Alab™ 5000 meets your demands, and:
- Guarantees 24/7 quality control on-site
- Minimizes losses in case of out-of-spec production
- Can save up to 2000 working hours per year
Alab™ 5000 is part of your production line and measures all
relevant parameters from one final packaged sample. Whether
you have PET bottles, glass bottles, or cans, you don’t have
to take individual samples for different lab instruments or
numerous samples for the final quality control.
Need more? Choose the right modules
A fully automated shaking device for sample preparation, a
piercing and filling module to transfer the final packaged sample
to the measuring unit, and the analytical measurement module
itself are all part of the basic equipment of Alab™ 5000.
Additionally, Alab™ 5000 can be upgraded to measure net
content and torque fully automatically.
Stop the waste – Only one
packaged sample for all parameters
Alab™ 5000 is equipped with the PBA M beverage analyzing
system from Anton Paar which measures all relevant key
parameters from one packaged sample, such as:
2, O 2
- Sugar inversion
You don’t have to take individual samples for different lab
instruments or numerous samples for the final quality control.
Everything under control –
100 % traceability
Alab™ 5000 continuously performs reference measurements
to monitor, adjust, and calibrate the process equipment during
the production process. This guarantees that your products are
within the specifications and that operators can immediately
react in the case of deviations.
After the measurement the cleaning and calibration of the
analyzing system is performed automatically.
Increases your plant’s efficiency
By automating final quality control and moving it directly to the
production line, your biggest increase in efficiency will arise from
shorter or no distances for sample transport.
How Alab™ 5000 works
- It takes the packaged beverage out of the quality rejection line
- Optional torque and net content measurement
- Shakes the package prior to analysis
- Pierces the package and transfers the sample into the analyzing
- Starts the measurement
- Calibrates and cleans the analyzing system
- Integrates all measurement and adjustment data into your ERP/
LIMS via the Anton Paar Davis 5 software
Alab™ 5000 comes with unbeatable features
- Measurement of all key parameters: CO2, O2, density, extract,
°Brix, alcohol, and sugar inversion
- Compatibility with final packaged bottles, glass bottles, or cans
- Fully automatic measurement of net content and torque
- Shaking and piercing module for repeatable measurement results
- Integrated air conditioning system guarantees reproducible
- Automated data acquisition and documentation guarantee
- Alab™ 5000 considers the hygienic design requirements of the
DIN-EN 1672-2 and ÖNORM 1672-2 standards
? 2018 Anton Paar GmbH | All rights reserved.
Specifications subject to change without notice.